After 3 intensive years and launching our first products, we want to take the next big step with My Add On. And for that, we need your help in the form of a win-win loan. Take a moment to read how such a win-win loan works or watch our video.
My Add On in a nutshell
- 3 years active
- Developed the MySleeve, a practical and trendy cover for crutch handles to relieve hand pain and prevent crutches from falling over
- Won multiple design and innovation awards with the MySleeve
- Is available in more than 150 shops in Belgium
- International sales already in about eight European countries, including France, the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland.
- 1st employee hired in 2020
- Made its first acquisition in October 2020, launching a 2nd product, the MyBedMaker. A handy tool for making the bed.
- 3 new products developed in-house are currently in production
- The development of the following 4 products is also already well under way
- Looking for a total of €50,000 in win-win loans to already bring 2 of these new developments into production as well
WHAT DOES MY ADD ON STAND FOR?
Our vision for the future is to live in a society of inclusion and empowerment. Not surprisingly, these 2 core values form the mission of our company. With My Add On, we develop solutions in the form of tools that are not only practical but also look trendy. Because beautiful design is for everyone.
Or hear here what the experts and users themselves have to say About our first product, the MySleeve.
As stated in our brief summary, we are doing well but want to grow even more and faster so as to fulfil our mission of an accessible society where inclusion and empowerment are central.
To achieve this mission, we talk about the 20x20x20 ambition for the next 5 years:
- 20 innovative products place on the market
- at 20 countries
- with a team of 20 people
Marie is our founder & improver. She obtained her master's degree in Industrial Design and is an entrepreneur at heart. Immediately after her studies, she founded My Add On and is the driving force behind all My Add On's realisations to date.
Since this summer, Félice on board. Félice has a master's degree in Commercial Engineering as a background and extensive business experience within the marketing and communications sector. Together with Marie, Félice draws up the go-to-market strategies for both the new products and the new countries we will enter with My Add On. Félice's complementarity with Marie and her entrepreneurial drive make her the co-founder to push My Add On forward.
This year ran Jesse internship at My Add On as part of his studies as a Bachelor Industrial Product Designer. The fruitful collaboration during the internship led to Jesse now being a full-time employee at My Add On, working with Marie to think about user problems and develop innovative solutions for them.
We always start from concrete user problems for which we develop a practical and beautiful solution. The development of new products is in full swing and we would like to bring them into production.
To maintain our pace of development and growth, money is needed. We have therefore launched an external funding search with My Add On to raise €50,000 through various Winwin loans.
You can invest in My Add On through a Winwin loan starting from €1,000
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A WIN-WIN LOAN?
A Win Win loan is a loan you give as an individual to a company you really believe in and want to support. And as the word itself says, it is a win for you and for us as a company.
- Win 1 : annual interest rate between 0.87 and 1.75% to be determined by mutual agreement at the start of the loan
- Win 2 : Annual tax credit of 2.5% on the outstanding capital
- Win 3 : flexible duration between 5 and max. 10 years, so it's up to you how long you wish to enjoy the above benefits
- Win 4 : 40% of the loan is guaranteed
This type of investment thus offers a annual gross efficiency to between 3.37% to a maximum of 4.25%. If you know that the classic big banks today often give only 0.11% interest on your savings account, these wins are already obvious to you. Of course, investing remains a risk, which is also why the Flemish government wants to reduce this risk by guaranteeing 40% of the loan.
What else you need to know about a Winwin loan:
- You must be domiciled in the Flemish region
- You can invest as little as €1,000 to €5,000
- a Winwin loan is a subordinated loan
UPDATE: The amount has been raised. Read all about it in our new blog post!
Would you like to co-invest in My Add On? Let us know via email or WhatsApp Then we'll give you a call.
Would you like to help us in another way? Then you can help us tremendously by sharing this article with your network too! Thanks in advance!